March 23, 2022 12:00:07 AM
Conventus Polymers Awarded in Top Workplaces for 2022
Plastics News (March 23, 2022)
Plastics News has announced its top 22 plastics companies for 2022, and Conventus Polymers has taken the top spot in the suppliers category. The full list was announced March 23 at Plastics News‘ Executive Forum awards ceremony in Naples.
This is Conventus Polymers’ first appearance on the list. Conventus is a resin distributor in Parsippany, N.J., that emphasizes mental health and diversity and inclusion. It also pays 100 percent of medical, dental and vision premiums for employees.
All 22 companies will be profiled in the April 25 issue of PN.
- Conventus Polymers, a resin distributor in Parsippany, N.J.
- Asahi Kasei Asaclean Americas, a purging compound supplier in Parsippany, N.J.
- ALPS Inspection, a maker of in-line leak testing equipment in Harrison, Ohio.
- US Extruders, a manufacturer of custom single-screw extruders in Westerly, R.I.
- ePlastics, a sheet distributor and fabricator in San Diego.
- Hasco America Inc., a supplier of standard mold components and hot runners in Fletcher, N.C.
- M. Holland Co., family-run resin distributor in Northbook, Ill.
- Chase Plastic Services Inc., a resin distributor in Clarkston, Mich.
- PureCycle Technologies Inc., a polypropylene recycler in Orlando, Fla.
- Jamplast Inc., a resin distributor in Ellisville, Mo.
- International Plastics, a film extruder and converter in Greenville, S.C.
- West Michigan Compounding LLC, a custom compounder and post-industrial recycler in Greenville, Mich.