January 24, 2023 8:21:03 PM
Conventus Named to ’23 Best Places to Work List
Plastics News‘ Best Places to Work recognition program is back for its 10th year, and 22 plastics companies have made the list for 2023. The rankings will be announced at an awards ceremony Feb. 28 at the PN Executive Forum in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
Profiles of all Best Places companies will be published in PN‘s April 17 issue.
Processors and suppliers will be separated in the 2023 list.
To ensure credibility, companies with 15-24 employees must have a response rate of at least 80 percent on the employee survey. Company workplace policies and practices, as well as an internal employee engagement and satisfaction survey, are taken into consideration for the process.
The Best Places to Work for 2023, in alphabetical order, are:
- Advanced Pedestals, a custom rotational and injection molder in Gainesville, Texas.
- ALPS Inspection, a maker of inline leak testing equipment in Harrison, Ohio.
- Asahi Kasei Asaclean Americas, a purging compound supplier in Parsippany, N.J.
- Colors for Plastics Inc., a plastics compounder in Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- Colortech Inc., a color and additive concentrates maker in Morristown, Tenn.
- Conventus Polymers LLC, a resin distributor in Parsippany, N.J.
- Core Technology Molding Corp., an injection molder in Greensboro, N.C.
- Currier Plastics Inc., a custom injection and blow molder in Auburn, N.Y.
- DazPak Flexible Packaging, a flexible packaging company in Gardena, Calif.
- Dymotek Corp., a plastic and liquid silicone rubber molder in Ellington, Conn.
- ePlastics, a sheet distributor and fabricator in San Diego.
- KI Industries, a supplier of decorative appliance and automotive parts in Berkeley, Ill.
- M. Holland Co., a resin distributor in Northbrook, Ill.
- MTD Micro Molding, a precision micromolder in Charlton, Mass.
- PolySource, an engineering resins distributor in Overland Park, Kan
- Progressive Components, a global supplier to the tooling and molding industry in Wauconda, Ill.
- PureCycle Technologies Inc., a polypropylene recycler in Orlando, Fla.
- Redline Plastics, a rotational molder and vacuum former in Manitowoc, Wis.
- RJG Inc., a training, technology and consulting firm in Traverse City, Mich.
- Team 1 Plastics, an injection molder in Albion, Mich.
- US Extruders Inc., a manufacturer of single-screw extruders in Westerly, R.I.
- Westminster Tool Inc., a mold maker in Plainfield, Conn.